Facilities & Directions


Neal Posey Field (1994) is named in honor of Neal N. Posey, who served as head men's basketball coach from 1957 to 1979 and as athletic director until 1985.

The field was made possible through the generosity of George S. Gibbs and the late Mary M. Gibbs, Huntingdon Class of 1985, members of the Huntingdon Athletic Hall of Fame.

The baseball facility includes a raised spectator area, bleachers, and a field house that includes concessions, restrooms and an integrated press box.